Epsilon’s governance, risk and compliance services help clients tackle the broad issues of corporate governance, enterprise risk management, and effective corporate compliance, while offering specialized assistance in key areas such as AML and regulatory compliance, Due Diligence, risk management and fraud risk management. We can help organizations identify, remediate, monitor, exploit and manage enterprise risks in addition to coordinating the utilization of people, process and technology to improve governance, risk and compliance effectiveness and help manage costs.
FATCA and KYC Remediation
Recent regulatory measures across the world have made rigorous due diligence key – Epsilon provides end to end KYC & FATCA remediation programs including:
- Designing the remediation programme to identify the population and the strategy for remediation.
- Develop a Client risk rating model and build associated level of due diligence requirements
- Customer outreach to obtain relevant documents
- Updating records & Data management
- Project lifecycle and workflow management
- Benchmarked & SLA driven services
- Generating standard production and quality metrics and MI
Enhanced Due Diligence
- Identifying Beneficial Owners up to Ultimate Beneficial Owners within complex ownership structures
- Identification and treatment of Foreign PEPs and assist clients in developing PEPs Registers
- Sanctions exposure and High risk jurisdictions monitoring
- Evaluation and treatment of material adverse news posing significant financial and reputational risk for our Clients
Vendor Due Diligence
Our Vendor Due Diligence services consists of two key components:
- Background Checks and Due Diligence – Conduct thorough screening, background investigation and checks before vendor is on boarded.
- Vendor Management – Provide vendor oversight by managing vendor performance, compliance to policies and operational risks.
Employee Due Diligence
- Develop, implement and conduct a pre-employment screening program
- Conduct background checks including credit, criminal and civil checks
- Ensure employee compliance to Code of Conduct and AML/CFT laws